6s Plus - Screen Protector ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by udflyer, Sep 28, 2015.

?

Do you have a screen Protector for your new 6s/6splus

1. Yeah Baby....

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Uh...no way..

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. udflyer macrumors 6502

As I wait for my Tuesday delievry .....

I bought the
    ZAGG - InvisibleShield Glass Screen

but do not see many people talking screen protectors, so do you use one ?

Anyone use this one as I heard it is .4 thick which is slightly above apple guidelines.....

2. asfalloth macrumors member

asfalloth

Spigen Crystal screen protector, 3 in a pack for £7.99 can fault them had them for years on 5,6,6 plus and 6s plus :)

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

This is also an ACCESSORIES subforum, so of course poll results will be skewed.

Kinda like polling Americans about how many of them go to college but the polling site is on a university campus.

4. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

I just applied mine. I haven't used a screen protector in years so I messed up the first one with bubbles and dust. The second one has two specks of dust under it. Sigh. But no bubbles. It's a tiny bit crooked. At some point I'll try again but this is good enough for now.

Anyway it's very clear and has a good feel to it. I know a lot of people are into tempered glass right now but I just wanted to try plastic because I'm so new to applying them and couldn't afford to ruin a glass one. I knew I'd go through the 3-pack. I'm very impressed at the clarity.

I forgot to mention that I chose them after reading your post, so thanks!

5. udflyer thread starter macrumors 6502

I agree. I posted this in the iPhone forum but the mods moved it !

6. reverberlayed macrumors regular

I have this for my 6s. I haven't had a screen protector on my iPhones since I had the iPhone 4. The selling point was the oil-resistant coating on it. It's not nearly as smudgy as it would be without it. Anyone know if the coating wears off?