6S - speaker causing vibrations?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Droidzoid, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Droidzoid Suspended

Droidzoid

So I've never had this happen to me on my previous phones. When I'm talking on the phone or when the other side is ringing I can feel the reverb go through the phone casing because of the sound from the earpiece.

I can understand feeling the minute vibrations when using the loud speaker at the bottom but also due to the earpiece is not something i knew about.

Is this normal because of how thin the phone is?

Thanks!

2. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

I would really appreciate a reply since I'm still near the store just in case a exchange is required

3. crawltochina macrumors member

Not normal in my opinion. My 6S Plus has no such behavior.

4. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

Did you try it without a case? Are you saying you can't feel the sound vibrating through the aluminium when playing music through the main speakers?

5. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

Just to be clear I am just talking about minute/minor reverb/vibrations you can feel through the body of the phone due to the sound coming from the earpiece.

6. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

7. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

With enough volume applied I am sure the phone will vibrate! I can not imagine playing music through the external speakers. Apple gave you ear phones for music.

8. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

I am talking about feeble vibrations due to the earpiece not the main speaker. When youre on a call or something. Especially when the other persons phone is ringing.

9. Droidzoid thread starter Suspended

Droidzoid

I am talking about feeble vibrations due to the earpiece not the main speaker. When youre on a call or something. Especially when the other persons phone is ringing.