Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
So I've never had this happen to me on my previous phones. When I'm talking on the phone or when the other side is ringing I can feel the reverb go through the phone casing because of the sound from the earpiece.

I can understand feeling the minute vibrations when using the loud speaker at the bottom but also due to the earpiece is not something i knew about.

Is this normal because of how thin the phone is?

Thanks!

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
I would really appreciate a reply since I'm still near the store just in case a exchange is required

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
Did you try it without a case? Are you saying you can't feel the sound vibrating through the aluminium when playing music through the main speakers?

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
Just to be clear I am just talking about minute/minor reverb/vibrations you can feel through the body of the phone due to the sound coming from the earpiece.

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
I am talking about feeble vibrations due to the earpiece not the main speaker. When youre on a call or something. Especially when the other persons phone is ringing.

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
With enough volume applied I am sure the phone will vibrate! I can not imagine playing music through the external speakers. Apple gave you ear phones for music.

I am talking about feeble vibrations due to the earpiece not the main speaker. When youre on a call or something. Especially when the other persons phone is ringing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.