6S to 7 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mac-jam, Sep 28, 2016.

1. mac-jam macrumors member

How many of you have gone down this route and how long if at all does it take to get used to the size.

Also besides the battery, camera and slightly more real estate on screen - what are the extra benefits of any are there with going with the bigger form factor besides personal preference?

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I like that it has portrait/landscape mode, 1080 P Screen and Extra Ram.

3. _Refurbished_ macrumors 68000

_Refurbished_

I got used to the size fairly quickly. I use two hands w/ a 6s most of the time anyway.

The main difference for me was my pockets. The phone was either almost too big for my pocket, or weighed down my shorts to the point where I had to keep pulling up my workout shorts.

In any case, I'm upgrading to the 7 Plus as I miss the larger screen and battery.

4. AppleGirlCO macrumors newbie

AppleGirlCO

I went from a 6S to a 6S plus then a 7 plus. I did not have any issues going from the 6 to the 6s plus. The larger screen is what drove me to upgrade one the preorders started. I also found usimg the larger on screen keyboard a lot easier to use.

5. mac-jam thread starter macrumors member

Its just massive compared to the 6S that I'm used too.
    Just wondering if I should just grab a 7 instead.

6. x34 macrumors 6502

i didn't find the jump from 6s to 7 plus that big... took mit exactly 3 days to fully adapt and now it feels like my 6s. before i read all those horror stories like the plus is a big monster... but the 6s is big too... so not that much of a difference for me. go with the plus!

7. the caveman macrumors 6502

Go with 7. I was a plus since day one and about 6 months ago switched to 6s and never looked back. While people say that they have adapted to plus size quickly, it becomes cumbersome overtime. It is too big, unergonomic and unwieldy. I actually developed a carpal tunnel because of the plus. Not to mention you look like carrying a brick in your pocket.

8. mac-jam thread starter macrumors member

Just been into the apple store and swapped over the a mb 7 256gb - happy camper now.