6th Gen "WAFFLEPOD" Revolutionary........

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
It comes with a tiny brush that slots out from the bottom next to the power port, for cleaning....

A greaseproof clickwheel, less sensitive than on the other pod models, to allow operation by fat fingers....

Chin guard, napkins and heart monitor.......

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
Apparently that's an idea they thought long & hard about. They decided that as with the previous ipods, where the content was up to you, flavours and toppings would be left to you too.....

There was talk of a small syrup nozzle on the headphones cable, but it went the way of the remote. I'll be waiting for second gen wpod. Early reports are coming in with thermostat problems....

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
They're also planning a service dock, that will dispense toppings from fie brushed aluminium nozzles along the front, and have an lcd screen scrolling recipes.......

railthinner

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2002
if you can download batter for the same price as a song I'm there -- But even my music collection is seeming a bit stale at times.

:eek:

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
Do you guys only have waffles for breakfast?

Cheese & sundried tomato ones rock!! like a pizza flavoured waffle....

When I have frriends over for beers I make dozens of different savoury ones to snack on....

JDOG_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
Oakland
Nike would probably sue you for copyright infringement of using a waffle iron to make its products. Apple could counter-sue for its dominance of using Indonesian labor. Oh wait... :rolleyes: