General 7.1b2 vs 7.1b3

mrmister

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
I've been reading everything I can find, but wanted to ask directly: how are people finding 71b3? Are people moving from b2 to b3, and what are their experiences? Trying to decide if it would be worth the trouble...

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
I've been reading everything I can find, but wanted to ask directly: how are people finding 71b3? Are people moving from b2 to b3, and what are their experiences? Trying to decide if it would be worth the trouble...
No problems on my iPhone 5.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
i went from b2 to b3 and i havent run into any bugs if thats what you are asking for. i just figured they probably fixed some things under the hood and added some UI changes so i thought why not be on the latest built while its still jailbreakable ;)

all my jailbreak tweaks are working too (just make sure to change the built number in the plist to 7.0.4)

SkizzMcNizz

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2010
i went from b2 to b3 and i havent run into any bugs if thats what you are asking for. i just figured they probably fixed some things under the hood and added some UI changes so i thought why not be on the latest built while its still jailbreakable ;)

all my jailbreak tweaks are working too (just make sure to change the built number in the plist to 7.0.4)

Can that be done with ifile? If so, how?

a2k

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2011
<snip>

<snip>Sorry, wrong topic</snip>

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.