7 Dollar CimoUSA eBay Pure Crystal Case Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ipadder, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ipadder macrumors regular

Quick review, sorry I don't have batteries for my digital camera right now, so no pics.

What I bought - I bought a "Pure Crystal Gel Case" in the glossy clear variety. The case is flexible, but it keeps it's shape like a hard plastic case. I wanted this type of fit because I had a hard plastic case from the same company and it was great as well.

I paid $7 + free shipping. They do have some on sale for less (silicone)

The Company - So far, after two orders, I'm pretty pleased. The second order did take a day longer (total 3 days wait for the second case) than the first.

Fit - Fit's perfectly. It's not too tight like the hard plastic cases out there, and it's not loose at all, nice and snug. I didn't have a flash issue.

Protection - You basically get outer case protection, and I would imagine that it's not as good as a hard plastic case.

Look - I bought the clear case, which I thought would be a dust and finger print magnet, but it's not too bad. It does get smudges, but it's a case, I'm not too worried about it.

Overall - 9/10 Good buy for the price. I have nothing but great things to say about it. The fit is great and it doesn't add too much bulk. And you can't beat the price.

Check them out - cimousa.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Cimo-Cases_A...15QQ_sidZ192097565QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em309

2. ipadder thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I saw that before and I guess it's okay for some people but the shipping for that can take up to 2 weeks like it says in the auction online. Also they have a warranty and their customer support is great.

3. jack66 macrumors member

i bought the same one. eh, it's decent for the price but i stopped using it since it kept popping off my zagg frontshield