Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harleymhs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 19, 2009
Hey Guys, Picked up a 7+ in Matte Black a few weeks ago, Love it so far coming from a 6s. I've noticed that when I get a voice mail and the phone is locked I do not get the audible alert. Sometimes I do but most of the time nothing.. When I unlock the phone sometimes Ill get the tone but most of the time nothing.. Shows 1 missed call and 1 VM.. I also noticed when I arrive home ( Phillips Hue ) doesn't get the audible notification, the lights turn on and if I pull down the top screen it does show the notification there but NO AUDIBLE tones.. Called ATT they reset password and VM still nothing.. Did the IOS update yesterday at 10.3.2 ... Anyone hear of this.. My wife has a Iphone 6 all is perfect and my old 6s was also fine.. Thanks for any replies..

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
My 7+ will for no reason stop checking mail ever 15 minutes and I have to manually check mail. It is done this on and off for months. Typical is when I open mail it say last checked like 7:05 and it is 7:35.

Today my iPhone 7+ is also making regular notification sounds while connected to the Apple Watch. So I get the audible notification from my phone and the haptic vibrate on my watch at the same time.

Do not know why these things happen, just live with them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.