7" ipad if true i wiil

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Nychot, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Nychot macrumors 6502a

Sell my ipad 3 verizon 4. But only if the 7 has two cameras.

2. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

Will stick with my iPad. Current screen size to me is the ideal for a tablet. 7" would be too small...

3. 617aircav Suspended

Its likely to be wifi only.

4. TheWheelMan macrumors 6502a

TheWheelMan

...say a prayer for all the other 7" tablet makers...

5. Rodster macrumors 68040

Same here, after using a 7" tablet myself the experience falls apartwhen surfing the web.

6. tl01 macrumors 65816

Wil want to add it to my collection but my husband won't be pleased.

7. Fruit Cake macrumors 6502a

I'm getting nexus for a 7 inch tab, but I dunno, it's out of cycle to release another iPad this year, would make sense to release next year.

8. jbimler macrumors regular

I'll add a second or third iPad to my household.

9. fertilized-egg macrumors 68020

That is what i am going to do. this is a perfect device for a family with an iPad that is being fought over by many.:(

10. chokem macrumors 6502

+1. I had a 7" tablet. The screen is too small IMO.

11. groupersandwich macrumors 6502

I personally can't wait. The mini will not replace ANYTHING in my house but rather be a nice addition to our iPad, MacBook pro and iPhones. My wife wants a Kindle Fire but has decided that if the mini does materialize that that will be her new device. That is the market it is aimed at and THAT is the market it will dominate.

12. fertilized-egg macrumors 68020

I have a Playbook and I find the aspect ratio really awkward with the current 7" tablets. It's too narrow and tall in portrait and too wide in landscape. Also I personally feel the bezel is just too much in 7" device that are meant to be operated much with just one hand. Kindle's 6" display is much better in practicality as it's about as wide as 7" tablets but with less bezel and height.

If Apple can keep the width of the device to the minimum and keep the weight in check, a 7.85" iPad could fill out the niche very nicely.

Completely agree. Especially with all the apps and other content I already have for the current iPad and iPhone, it's really a no brainer. Finally I'll get to use iPad even when my kid isn't asleep!