7 v 7 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mouseninja, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Mouseninja macrumors newbie

Mouseninja

Hi all, I currently have an Se and I'm gonna pull the trigger on a 7 or a 7 plus

The 7 kinda appeals to me more because of the size but I often hear a lot of complaints about battery life, would I be better going for the plus if wanting to make it through the day without charging?

Is the quality of the screen a lot better on the plus model because of the higher resolution?

Thanks in advance

2. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

I own the 7 Plus and the battery life is exceptional. I barely even reach 50% after 12 hours of use. The 1080 P display on the 7 Plus is also a nice advantage. The stereo sound excellent and the dual camera is very nice. I don't think you will be disappointed with the battery life with the 7 Plus.

3. Cutiekitty92 macrumors 68000

Cutiekitty92

Are you sure you dont want to wait until the new release?

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I was concerned about getting the 7 Plus because of the size, but you really do get used to it. The 7 looks too small to me now, and the battery life on the Plus is awesome.

5. dominiongamma macrumors 65816

I have a 7, had a 6 plus before I regret going smaller. Going to get the 5.8 inch when it comes out.

6. Mouseninja thread starter macrumors newbie

Mouseninja

I honestly don't know what to do, I don't think I'll go for the rumoured 8 as it'll be on back order for months and cost a fortune probably, maybe a 7s plus if they release that and there is a lot of improvements, thanks

7. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

Since the OP has the SE, I would wait until Apple announces the new iPhone models. Even if they still want the 7/7+, they could get it cheaper than what it's going for now.