Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SethRogen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
I just got my iPhone 3GS and I can't believe it didn't come with the Custom Apple iPhone 3GS Cleaning Cloth. I can't believe it. Anyone else kinda mad and disappointed?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I'm assuming with the new screen the iphone has, apple doesn't think you will need a cloth anymore, just use your sleeve.

I still have my original cloth and my 3G cloth.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
serously

your 1st comment on the new phone no cleaning cloth :rolleyes: give me your paypal addy I will send ya a buck to get one geesh! I hope this whole day isn't threads like this!

SethRogen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
No, I'm kinda disappointed. I'm going to call Apple later to ask if I can order one?

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Hell the 1st phone came with a freakin' dock and you're upset about a 2 cent piece of fabric? Lol.

SolRayz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2007
Ft. Lauderdale
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Hell the 1st phone came with a freakin' dock and you're upset about a 2 cent piece of fabric? Lol.
+1 and a nice power adapter with interchangeable plugs

I always thought it would be nice if apple included a nice leather case similar to the Sena Elega case. Now that would be asking for too much maybe.

black.jpg

co.ag.2005

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Maybe because of the new screen coating... Not needed now? Still sucks... even though I don't use mine for my 3G. The anti-glare screen protector works wonders in repelling finger prints!

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Is this really all that much of a big deal? And order one from Apple? Seriously? I doubt Apple would sell you one, and these cloths are dirt cheap and come with just about every case that you could buy nowadays. If you want one that bad, grab an iKlear cleaning kit or something that would have one.

kid rock

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2007
London, UK
they cut costs every year!:mad:

Soon there will be no box and you will have to put the phone together yourself!:eek:

i didn't like it that there was no stand with the 3G but now no cloth? tut tut:mad:

kid rock

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2007
London, UK
Is this really all that much of a big deal? And order one from Apple? Seriously? I doubt Apple would sell you one, and these cloths are dirt cheap and come with just about every case that you could buy nowadays. If you want one that bad, grab an iKlear cleaning kit or something that would have one.

If they come with every case you can buy, then surely Apple (a company massively bigger than the case companies), can afford to put a small little cloth in there as they have bigger profits margins and better buying power, if I'm spending £500 on an iPhone I do not expect them to take as much out as possible!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.