I just got an x1900 and I put the thing into Windows XP. I put the x1900 as the primary card and when I click on the display settings, I get this error: It shows the two monitor ports of the x1900 as screens 1 and 3 (even though there's only 1 monitor plugged into the x1900), but the 7300 has no screen even with a monitor plugged in. It also has a messed up resolution: So I can't use the 7300 when the x1900 is in there. I did, however, have the 7300 working before. When I first installed the x1900, it had the same problem! I had to take out the 7300, boot into windows, and force the x1900 to be the primary card before it would start working. Once I did that, the 7300 became the austrocized card and now I can't get that one to work.