Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
Has anyone figured out why mms won't send if you are connected to wifi? Like everyone else I did the mms hack carrier 5.1 on 3.0. When I turn wifi off I can send pics and video all day, but if I connect my wifi I get the red ! Mark.

mikejfrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2009
i installed the hack and now my wifi wont connect??? oh and the mms doesnt work either lol.

any way to remove the hack?

DrewG5

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2009
No problems here with carrier file 5.1 for AT&T, some times I have to send twice but other than that its all good.

motomattroy

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2009
Has anyone figured out why mms won't send if you are connected to wifi? Like everyone else I did the mms hack carrier 5.1 on 3.0. When I turn wifi off I can send pics and video all day, but if I connect my wifi I get the red ! Mark.

Found It

http://www.cultofmac.com/how-to-get-mms-on-your-iphone-right-now/16529

scroll to bottom and enter network info. Should work on WiFi and 3G.

I wonder what all the haters are going to write about next week when MMS is released? Why wait when you can have it after a 5 min configuration today?

motomattroy

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2009
Why wait? That's easy, so I can avoid BS issues like this! :cool:

To each their own. It seems you have nothing better to do than keep checking these threads. It takes 5 min and I've had it for several weeks. Now that I found the network settings I have it on WiFi also. Anyway you will enjoy it next week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.