Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BluthCompanyCEO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2011
I am about to make the leap into owning my first Mac (I have an iPhone/iPad). I am not a big gamer at all but there is one game I would like to play when it comes out, Diablo 3. I was curious if the $799 mini would be enough to run this game. Thanks

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I am about to make the leap into owning my first Mac (I have an iPhone/iPad). I am not a big gamer at all but there is one game I would like to play when it comes out, Diablo 3. I was curious if the $799 mini would be enough to run this game. Thanks

No one is going to be able to answer that question for sure until the game is out and/or the system requirements have been announced. That said Blizzard does have a tendency to support a wide variety of setups from the lowest to the highest so it's likely it will. You may have to turn down some or all of the settings though. I myself have been wondering the same question and hope it will run at least at a decent level.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.