7S Plus or 8?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iObama, Jun 17, 2017.

1. iObama macrumors 6502

iObama

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the active part of the iPhone 8 display will measure 5.15", whereas the 7S Plus will remain at 5.5".

With the alleged wireless charging feature coming to the 7S Plus, is the smaller screen turning anyone off from a potential 8 purchase?

I don't mind the bezel design of the iPhone, I just want a large screen.

2. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

You are asking a question no one outside of Apple can answer. Go read the Buyers Guide, and you know as much as everyone else.

3. iObama thread starter macrumors 6502

iObama

Thanks for your fun reply. I asked a hypothetical question, not for a dissertation on guaranteed next-gen iPhone screen size.

4. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

I would wait for the 8. The plus has the size of a phablet, not to mention there's 3 months left before the i8 reveal.

Please make a poll, i would love to vote

5. alpi123 macrumors regular

alpi123

The 8 would probably have the most significant changes and features. I'm still not sure myself if I would change my almost 2 year 6s but if I would, I would go with the 8.

(The 8 is rumoured to be the size of a regular 7)

But T'hain is right. Yet nobody can answer this question.

6. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

The OP wasn't asking a direct question. It was hypothetical. The "iPhone 8" is rumored to have three size variants. A 4.7/5.5 LED model (Perhaps labeled the 7s), followed by the 5.8 OLED model.