$8.46 for four TPU cases plus other stuff

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrcalabash, Mar 22, 2011.

1. mrcalabash macrumors member

How can I go wrong?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RRU7IW

I was browsing on Amazon for a case made out of TPU, a synthetic that's an alternative to rubber and has a matte more than a rubbery finish. My iphone case is one of those free ones Apple was giving out, the TPU Spck pixel skin. The above deal came up from Crazyondigital.

For the price, you also get a screen protector, headphones, and a car and ac charger. Crazyondigital has a variety of bundles, one with a leather portfolio plus all of the above, for around $15.

They appear to have good reviews.

2. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

On price alone, I nabbed one of these. Thanks for the link. Even if I use just the screen protector, or the charger, this was worth it.

3. firteen888 macrumors regular

blue TPU case
    Clear TPU case
    Purple TPU Case
    Smoke TPU Case
    usb car charger
    usb wall charger
    earphone with microphone
    screen protector
    a stylish wristband

All for $8..46? I just pulled the trigger on this as well. Even if I only end up using the car and wall charger, at least I'll be able to bundle all of this stuff together when I eventually sell the ipad 2 and buy the ipad 3.

Thanks for the link!

4. bbedwards macrumors newbie

5. firteen888 macrumors regular

Wow, you're right. the deal is "currently unavailable" now. Right after I placed my order.

6. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

7. Davewithak macrumors regular

Yep, I ordered a CrazyOnDigital kit for my Kindle and it was just that, crap.

8. mrcalabash thread starter macrumors member

The fox and the grapes?

Actually, this company's offerings get good reviews at Amazon on quality and customer service. I had never heard of it prior to my search last night. But if you search amazon for "Crazyondigital iPad 2," you may see similar deals such as the one that also has a leather folio for circa $15.

9. akiras808 macrumors newbie

10. benjayman2 macrumors 6502

benjayman2

It's tempting only if the cases didn't look like garbage. JMHO though

11. AVInc macrumors member

Will probably not use those cheap looking cases but good alternative until I find some good one in the market.

Thanks for posting this deal!

12. MMakoto macrumors member

13. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Jeez I couldn't resist, TY for that link. Even if I throw away the cases and just use the chargers it's well worth it.

14. Heavyhitter504 macrumors member

just pulled the trigger on this deal myself, was looking for a car charger for my trip to orlando this summer...

15. skafia macrumors 6502

skafia

If buying these sub $10.00 bundles are pulling the trigger, I can't imagine what it was like to buy the iPad.

16. Heavyhitter504 macrumors member

Lol. Buying the iPad was like setting a bomb off in my bank account :). Being a college student living paycheck to paycheck isnt responsible but oh so fun

17. skafia, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011

skafia macrumors 6502

skafia

College student here too and I find the iPad very useful. Much more convenient to read textbooks on! I find myself studying more with it. Only bad thing is that typing is kinda cumbersome in lectures, I think I'm going to buy a BT keyboard.

18. yourtoys7 macrumors 6502a

+1, You get what you paid for...

19. Heavyhitter504 macrumors member

yeah tell me about it, i've got all of my powerpoints, pdf's, textbooks loading on this thing. I think i'll invest in a BT keyboard too. The stylus and onscreen keyboard can't keep up with my biology notes. The stylus is really good for my organic chemistry class though b/c it consists of a bunch of structure drawing (plus it makes drawing these structures 10000x funner)

20. skafia macrumors 6502

skafia

Yes! I haven't used it much for drawing because I haven't found a good program. I have the Pogo stylus and it works great but the App I used (Ghostwriter) needs improvement. On top of that I have to wear a glove to use it on the screen!

21. Cheetablaze macrumors member

22. dlbernau macrumors newbie

Back in stock

The first deal is back in stock. I ordered it and figured I would try and cut one of the 4 cases to fit with my smart cover. If it doesn't work i'm not out much.

23. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

I get a non scratched back until the cover I want is released, that's worth the measly 8 bucks anyday.

24. firteen888 macrumors regular

So has anybody actually received confirmation that their order has shipped? I looked up my order and it still shows the status as "not yet shipped"

25. CH34P3T macrumors regular

I haven't...I ordered on the 22nd and it shows that it still hasn't shipped either...