8 GB iPhone 4 Shipment?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SmittS, Oct 10, 2011.

1. SmittS macrumors regular

Anybody order the 8 GB iPhone 4 and get a shipping notification yet? My 4S I ordered from Apple has shipped. I ordered the iPhone 4 for my wife through AT&T and it's still stuck in preorder stage.

2. phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

Nope my moms is still processing along with my the 2 4s's that i ordered.

3. darthastuart macrumors member

Waiting too...

I'm in the same boat, would love to hear from others as their status changes. Still processing. Ordered 2 of them on 10/6, probably in early afternoon, through Apple.com.

I was honestly hoping the 8GB iPhone 4 might ship early since it's basically the same as the last phone, or at least would arrive sometime after Wednesday but before Friday since iOS 5 arrives on Wednesday anyway. My crappy Android phone died this morning and it's back now, but when it goes, I needs me a phone.

4. SmittS thread starter macrumors regular

Any update? I noticed on Apple.com, they are showing delivers by Oct. 14. My AT&T order still hasn't shipped.

5. jjlannoo Suspended

I have had a tracking number for my Sprint iPhone 4 (not s) since sunday evening.

6. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Apple orders originate in China while AT&T orders (generally) ship out of Texas. AT&T order most likely won't go out until late Wednesday/early Thursday.

7. JGruber macrumors 6502

The 8GB iPhone 4 I ordered for my mom, still says the same thing.
    Called Apple up yesterday to check on it, the rep told me she believes the iPhone 4 8GB are shipped from within the states, and I had her check on my order, to verify everything was fine, and she mentioned that there are no problems.

I also bought the iPhone 4 8GB on Oct.4.

I've also ordered my wifes and mine iPhone 4S, and they are currently on their way from AK to Cali I would think.

8. netnothing macrumors 68040

netnothing

Helped my Mom order a new Family plan with two of the 8GB iPhone 4 models on Thursday Morning 10/6 over the phone to an AT&T rep.

Order status still shows Pending Shipment on AT&Ts site.....it was listed last week as Back-Ordered.....but that's gone now.

Can't get a straight answer from AT&T. She got some email stating 10-14 days....but I can't imagine that since she ordered so early on 10/6.

One AT&T rep stated last week they were about to be shipped and she'd receive them early.....not likely! Another rep said they already had the 8GB models locally. Don't know who to believe.

-Kevin

9. netnothing macrumors 68040

netnothing

Starting to see some UPS shipping info on the AT&T side for my parents iPhone 4 8GBs.

Has tracking number on 1 phone....but not the other yet.

-Kevin

10. JGruber macrumors 6502

My Apple.com order is finally showing 'Preparing for Shipment' - tried the various stuff for a tracking number, nothing as of it.