8 Gig Refurbished Phone Screens

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gkarris, Mar 18, 2008.

1. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Well, how are the screens?

Is AT&T just getting rid of the returns with the bad screens?

Just to update those, like the original Touch, the iPhone screens started exhibiting the "negative black" issues.

How are the screens on these refurbs?

I will be getting one and will report back as well...

2. LillieDesigns macrumors 6502

LillieDesigns

I had one of the negative black screen touches and sold it to pick up a $250 refurb. The screen looks great - you seriously can't tell the difference between a new and refurbed apple product!

3. cjmal macrumors 6502

Please do, im planning on purchasing another iPhone again soon. Although I don't have much hope for a good screen since I purchased an iPod Touch a week ago and received one with a negative screen.

4. natwii60 macrumors newbie

as far as i know, at least in my apple store. the refurbs that i got have the perfect 7 series screens that are dead pixel free, negative black free and has no brightness issues.

5. Dorfdad macrumors 6502

I got one, not a Problem at all Perfect no scratches, you can ASK them to see it prior to buying as well..

6. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I got a refurbished iPod Shuffle and could only tell a difference because of the box (a generic "iPod" box) and the fact that they forgot my little earbud covers (HOW DARE THEY!!). My uncle got his first Mac refurbished, and it seems to be doing well as far as I know.

7. cjmal macrumors 6502

I don't think ANY iPods come with those earbud covers anymore. I could be wrong though.

8. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

They may not since they kept getting lost on the original iPod Shuffle and iPod 5G I bought.

In a related story, have the iPod earbuds always had the same size plug that nicely fits into the iPhone? I thought the older generation ones were bigger.