8 Plus Camera Issues on iOS 12?

gregrose

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Has anyone else experienced their camera quality being very poor on iOS 12? Ever since I updated i am getting a ton of blurry pictures, weird coloring issues, focusing issues, and its a mess with portrait mode now. It immediately started happening after iOS 12 update and its just awful, anyone else experiencing weird camera issues since the update?

Howard Ellacott

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Has anyone else experienced their camera quality being very poor on iOS 12? Ever since I updated i am getting a ton of blurry pictures, weird coloring issues, focusing issues, and its a mess with portrait mode now. It immediately started happening after iOS 12 update and its just awful, anyone else experiencing weird camera issues since the update?
No problems here, is it the same in other camera apps or just the apple camera one?

I had a very similar thing on my 6S, turned out one of the lenses was stuck in the camera module.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
Same problem but no one is listening to me.