80g split windowsxp pro and osx i think im new to mac

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by joffy73, Dec 6, 2008.

1. joffy73 macrumors newbie

Big mistake ill be putting windows on it something that is normal to use or even throw it out what a junkbox for the money. Hp rules in my book ill always be a windows user.You mac guys are way to advanced for us window users.

2. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

so, if I understand correctly, your computer has windows and OS X on it, and you want to get rid of Windows, but keep OS X, and if possible do it without buying any more software.

3. joffy73 thread starter macrumors newbie

yes is there a way to do this i downloaded the software but if i burn it to disc will it work or is it best to go buy a new osx or a whole bigger hard drive even and osx ?osx is the mac op i take it im very new to this lol thanks :)

4. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

restart your computer holding down the option button and it should ask you which operating system you want to boot into. then once you're in os x you can delete the windows partition if its not working

5. PeterQC macrumors 6502a

PeterQC

To begin: . , ! ? : ; are all your friends. You can and you should use them to lightening your message and be easier to read. Seems like a good start to solve your problem. Don't take it so bad, but it's really hard without punctuation.

6. joffy73 thread starter macrumors newbie

I think it is readable if you dont want to help no problem.Nothing better to do but check everones spelling errors and punctuation i never thought i would see the day.......Your the first .....lolololol........is that better i put the dots in for you is it more easy for you to understand thanks the lesson on PUNCTUATION.Ill be more carefull the next time i post if there is one!:D

7. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

Delete thread, delete account, and let's not feed the trolls please.

8. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

I don't think PeterQC was trying to offend you. I understand his point perfectly, your grammar is a bit difficult to make out. English may not be everyone's first language here but you have to understand that you are coming here for help (which cost nothing) so you have to be fair and use decent punctuation to your best abilities so people offering help can understand what your saying.
    It doesn't help by firing back like you did, PeterQC could've been a big help to you.