8gb, engraved, preordered touch, still "not yet shipped"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Corsairkid, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Corsairkid macrumors member

Ok, I ordered my 8gb engraved touch on September 10. I still have the status of Not Yet Shipped. I have seen other members on here who ordered after me and theirs are already shipping. Why could this be? Any input is appreciated.

2. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Probably because the expected ship date is Sept. 28th. Don't expect it to ship until the 28th.

3. TimJim macrumors 6502a

you bought and paid for it expecting for it to ship on the 28th.
    if it doesnt ship then you can whine all you want.

4. molestdbygenius macrumors newbie

No worries, I mean - my 16gb engraved ordered the 7th has been Not yet shipped for two weeks.

5. Corsairkid thread starter macrumors member

I am not meaning to whine. I was just curious to see if anyone knew exactly what was going on. I make my first post here and get jumped on... you guys sure dont make a good first impression.:confused: Anyways, I don't mind waiting at all, I was just trying to see what's up.

6. xerikx macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat -- I think the engraving is holding it up and they were giving preference to those who have been waiting since the 5th.. My guess is they'll probably **** them so you'll have them around the 28th

7. Corsairkid thread starter macrumors member

Yea thats what im thinking. its only one more week. Plus, we should get week 39?

8. Corsairkid thread starter macrumors member

Update

Well my Ipod shipped today and It will arrive on Thursday before 10:30 AM. Sweet.

9. Rickity Rick macrumors member

yeup same here mine shipped today...so are we getting week 39 or week 38?

10. Corsairkid thread starter macrumors member

I checked the invoice and it looks like im getting a week 38. I ordered on the 10th if that matters.