8GB or 16GB?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nicholas.C, Sep 4, 2008.

?

Which iPhone?

1. Black

22 vote(s)
    71.0%
  2. White

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

Which iPhone should I buy? I'm thinking 16GB black.. I think the black is the better color and white doesn't fit my needs + it doesn't look right?

To me anyways?

2. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

thread title has nothing to do with poll!!I have the 8 gb and wish I would have gotten the 16 for the JUST IN CASE factor. Black is the way to go but if you want peole to KNOW you have a 16 for some odd reason, get white.

3. Nipz macrumors 65816

Nipz

I saw a white iPhone in Sydney after weeks of waiting and i was almost in tears when i did. It doesnt look even half as good as i thought it would.

I have a 16GB Black and wouldnt change it!

4. barkomatic macrumors 68040

People buy white because they say it doesn't show smudges like the black iphone does. I think the white iphone is more flashy and if that's your style go for it. For some reason, Justin Timberlake comes to mind when I think of men with white iphones.

You could get a black iphone and put it in a white case?

Oh yeah, and get the 16gb whichever color you choose. Streamed music from a cloud or elsewhere still sucks.

5. doobi18 macrumors 6502

black 16 is perfect

white looks horrible and is more prone to discolouration, scratching & cracking

black looks sharp & sexy

if you don't get 16gb you will wish you would've down the track - once you try and squeeze 1000 songs, a movie and some apps, thats easily past 8gb

enjoy

doobs

6. MacPossum macrumors 6502

MacPossum

7. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

You just answered for yourself, you want a Black, but if you wanted the opinion of the entire community here, then you should have run a search as this topic has been done many times and another thread was not needed. And what does the thread title have to do with the thread at all, you might want to edit that.

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93