9.2.1 update glitches!! NEED HELP!!

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by Billy95Tech, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Billy95Tech, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016

Billy95Tech Suspended

Just installed the latest IOS update 9.2.1 and on my iPad Air 2 I have found 3 glitches:

1. There is a space between % and the battery sign in the top right corner as before the update there was no space in between!

2. This really is not a glitch but it is a bit weird, when I go on to the settings and go on to storage and instead of a full stop(dot) in the numbers now there is a , in between the numbers.

3. And lastly this is a really a big issue most of my the apps/games are up not loading up as fast anymore as before and I always keep seeing weird glitches in some games like GTA, Bus Simulator 2015 that I have never ever seen and had before the 9.2.1 update and because of this it ruins the experience badly a bit now and it is very annoying at times. :(

I have never had glitches like these ones that I mentioned above happen to me before, I really really need some help!!!

What should I do?? Does anyone have the same problem as me?? Am I the only one having these glitches?? Does anybody know when will the 9.3 update be out??

By the way I have done a factory reset 2 times on my iPad Air 2 and updated to the latest version 9.2.1 and the glitches are still there unfortunately!! :(

UPDATE: ---------------------------------------------------------------

I have fixed the 1st 2 issues that I had, the 1st one it was by changing my location to United Kingdom(I will be moving back to England soon) from France and now there is a dot(.) instead of a comma(,) it looks better! :)

And the 2nd one the space is gone, there is no space in between the % and the battery sign now!! :)

Much better now, just need to fix the 3rd glitch now hopefully!!!

Attached Files:

2. Tsepz macrumors 65816

Tsepz

Number 1 & 2 seem to be intentional and are not at all "glitches".

Number 3 that may be a sign that 9.2.1 is a bit heavier graphics wise, or there is some other issue they need to sort out, hopefully it's fixed in 9.3.

3. sparksd, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016

sparksd macrumors 6502a

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Have you checked your regional settings in the Settings app (since it sounds like something might be off there)?

5. Billy95Tech thread starter Suspended

Thank you yeah fixed it by changing my location to United Kingdom(I will be moving back to England soon) from France and now there is a dot instead of a comma(,) it looks better! :)

And all so the space is gone, there is no space in between the % and the battery sign now!! :)

Much better now, just need to fix the 3rd glitch now hopefully!!

Attached Files:

6. sparksd macrumors 6502a

Good - it certainly appeared to be a location issue. Not sure on #3 - I've been on 9.2.1 on my Air 2 for some time and have not seen any similar issues.