iPhone 11 Pro 9/20 Delivery - shipment info

dyzfnctional

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
9/20 Delivery - shipment info. Orders from any store.
I ordere my pro max - midnight green from Apple.

As of today, was able to find my tracking info via UPS by using my phone number as reference number. So far, Label created 9/15 @ 11:30pm China and origin scan in ZhengZhou China 9/16 3:49 am

LadiJae

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Every year I can never find my tracking info.
I ordered from Apple website under ATT.
It's preparing to ship

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Every year I can never find my tracking info.
I ordered from Apple website under ATT.
It's preparing to ship
This year is the first time that I am not having any luck using my phone number as the reference number.

Sheboygan

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2016
St Louis, USA
If you have the UPS App installed and your free "My UPS Choice" account with them set up using your phone number, delivery address, and even your email(s), it should be showing now.

I have two: An 11 Pro weighing-in at 0.5 KG, and an 11 pro Max weighing-in at 0.6 KG. Both show in-transit at ZhengZhou, China. If I recall, the route is something like Taiwan, then Anchorage AK, then Louisville KY, and out to the destination city.

Reactions: JRoDDz

LadiJae

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
If you have the UPS App installed and your free "My UPS Choice" account with them set up using your phone number, delivery address, and even your email(s), it should be showing now.

I have two: An 11 Pro weighing-in at 0.5 KG, and an 11 pro Max weighing-in at 0.6 KG. Both show in-transit at ZhengZhou, China. If I recall, the route is something like Taiwan, then Anchorage AK, then Louisville KY, and out to the destination city.
Awwwwwe snap! I forgot all about the mychoice. Logged in and saw it in transit. Same place ZhengZhou

Lannoc

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011

I’m in Canada and cannot get any info through My UPS. I guess I’ll just have to continue having faith it will be here on Friday as scheduled.

dweb619

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
WV USA!!!
  1. Go to ups.com.
  2. Then hover over tracking.
  3. Then click track & tracking history.
  4. On the right side, click on track by reference number.
  5. The shipment reference enter your cell number.
  6. Change it to your country and zip code
  7. and bam you have your tracking number and info. If it's not there, don't panic. It could take a few days to show up. But it always does. I've been doing this for years now.

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2018

Both are my phones are in China also, or just left China.

dweb619

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
WV USA!!!
no updates today yet... still origin scan zhengzhou, anyone else see movement?
They are most likely already in the US at some hub. Just waiting to be shipped to regional hub then out to your local hub. I would expect updated info late tonight or tomorrow.

yomnym

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2008
Pretty cool, didn't occur to me to search through UPS using my account until i read this thread, just did and all 3 deliveries from china already there posted.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
For those who ordered more than one, do you have multiple tracking numbers? I bought two and they’re different tracking numbers instead of combined into one order. This is when I search by my phone number or order number on UPS.com

LS3 POWER

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
For those who ordered more than one, do you have multiple tracking numbers? I bought two and they’re different tracking numbers instead of combined into one order. This is when I search by my phone number or order number on UPS.com
You would have 2 separate tracking numbers. Apple does not combine phones into one box.

Reactions: timeconsumer

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.

I have two phones coming and both have their own tracking number. It has always been that way.

Reactions: timeconsumer