Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

minato21

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2015
iPhone 5s with Facebook+messenger Installed

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 357

friednoodles

Suspended
Feb 4, 2014
I think I've discovered a bug, but I don't know if it's in 9.3.2 (I'm on 9.3.1 still) - can anyone else confirm:

On my iPhone SE, any FaceTime app battery consumption is being counted as Camera app battery consumption instead (see below). The time is being counted correctly for both apps, but not the power consumption.

IMG_9969_crop.png

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Ah, ok. Apple automatically downloaded iOS 9.3.2 beta 1 and badge is shown. No installed profile on device. Apple might have become so generous on software testing.
Never mind. I would revert if there is any issue.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
You think there will be an iOS 9.3.2 beta 2?
Not possible? They just release one beta and boom, official firmware?
Anyway, we are not Apple. But if this is the case, I would just like to restore to iOS 9.3.1 and wait until it is officially out.

AeroZ

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2013
Estonia
What I think is pathetic is someone who sits there in the cellular menu and scrolls it up and down repeatedly and notices the fps drop below 60fps and then whines about it in an Internet forum.

It's something that really doesn't matter that much. It's one submenu that apple hasn't smoothed over because it's not a big deal! Everything still works in it! Maybe someday they will smooth it over. Maybe not.

My CC center was a little choppy up till 9.3 and it didn't really bother me. Sure did bug lots of people though. Blows my mind.

As for the coretime bug... Do we even know what this is? Is it actually a bug or just some automatic log they are using to track something daily? It shows up in my log too daily. My phone is working fine. I could sit an nit pick everything to death or I could just use my phone and be happy. I choose the latter.
CoreTime is not a bug. Got a reply from Apple to my bug report some time ago now saying that it's working as intended.

Code:
Apple Developer Relations 25-Sep-2015 11:46 PM

This issue behaves as intended based on the following:

These are our normal customer logs, these are part of D&U, and they are created when things are working normally. Their creation is not a bug.

We are now closing this bug report.

If you have questions about the resolution, or if this is still a critical issue for you, then please update your bug report with that information.

Please be sure to regularly check new Apple releases for any updates that might affect this issue.

Last edited:

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Can others confirm for me please ....

9.3.2 beta appears to have removed the option to set auto-lock to "Never" on iPad.

I have an iPad Mini 4 on the beta and the option isn't there.
I have an iPad Pro 9.7 on the beta and the option isn't there.
I have an iPad Air 2 on 9.3.1 and the option IS there.

This option has been in iOS for as long as I can remember. Can some peeps feed back to me so I know it's not ipad-specific before I raise a bug.

Thanks

Jukens

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2013

9.3.2 beta appears to have removed the option to set auto-lock to "Never" on iPad.

This option has been in iOS for as long as I can remember. Can some peeps feed back to me so I know it's not ipad-specific before I raise a bug.

Thanks
Option is there on my 12.9 ipad pro

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

Thanks
Do you perhaps have something like an Exchange email account (perhaps a work one) on those devices?

ahmede

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
The earpiece region on my 6s tends to get warmer than the rest of my lcd.
I've gone back to 9.3.1

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Not always true. Some betas are every week.
Yes, some betas are every week. But the rule for the first couple of betas of a new software is once every 2-3 weeks. The exception is one a week. If I were a betting man I would say next week. But then again we never see beta builds for a X.x.x.

satinsilverem2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2013
Richmond, VA
Is anyone having issues with the Music app. Every time I open music and start a song then turn off the display it causes the phone to respring. Restarting the phone does not seem to fix the issue. Its an iPhone 6 Plus btw.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
Yes, some betas are every week. But the rule for the first couple of betas of a new software is once every 2-3 weeks. The exception is one a week. If I were a betting man I would say next week. But then again we never see beta builds for a X.x.x.

there might not be another beta either... it could go straight to public release next.

Reactions: Mlrollin91

Eckscaliber

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2012
I would really like to see the Control Center Flashlight toggle that the iPhones have, on my 9.7" iPad Pro. As I was setting up my Pro, the time came to test out the Flashlight function. To my disbelief, there wasn't one.

Reactions: The Doctor11
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.