Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Would you take the stutters and have better battery life or do you prefer smoothness?

You know, thats actually really hard to decide. The stutters are really only noticeable on multitasking and unlocking phone with Touch ID. Normal phone activity seems to be about the same. I just want 9.3B7 performance/battery back. No stutter, and 10hour usage battery life. But I guess thats too much to ask for. :(

Galacticos

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2016
These are premium phones so both.

yeah both would be great. That's what is frustrating. every now and then there is a release that offers both, and it's great, but you can never really know you are installing a version that compromises that.
[doublepost=1461338757][/doublepost]
You know, thats actually really hard to decide. The stutters are really only noticeable on multitasking and unlocking phone with Touch ID. Normal phone activity seems to be about the same. I just want 9.3B7 performance/battery back. No stutter, and 10hour usage battery life. But I guess thats too much to ask for. :(

That's would be best.
What's streaming like on battery life. Streaming anything even audio wreaks havoc on my battery (iPhone 6, 9.3.1)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.