iPad Pro 9.7" iPad Pro: What is your favourite feature?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheLondonFella, Apr 1, 2016.

1. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

Now that I've decided to keep the 9.7" iPad Pro, I'm falling in love with it!

The speakers are superb! Great bass & volume, and of course it's now in stereo. Seriously, it's really good.

Coming from an iPad 4 (which I'm currently using, as my Pro is charging) I'm loving being able to use content blockers! I use Crystal, which works well. Not having to wait for the page on MacRumors to do it's "bouncing act" before I can tap on a link is really nice.

The screen is also tasty.

The iPad Pro feels so light, compared to this iPad 4. However, that's naked. It feels fairly heavier when in the Silicone Case & Smart Cover.

All in all, I'm really pleased I decided to keep it.

So, what are your favourite features?
    --- Post Merged, Apr 1, 2016 ---
    Oh yeah, and PIP is really nice ...

2. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

i upgraded from ipad2 to Pro (biggie). so for me all was a wonderful upgrade as you can imagine. (also purchased an Airport Extreme fast router too at same time). My top3 fav features in order of preference......

1) Pencil - nothing to say that we already dont agree with :)
    2) Internet speeds - almost as fast as being hard wired
    3) Screen size - note taking and intricate work are now every day workflows for me!

yup, speed increases, ios updates, speakers blahblahblah are great, but not a patch on the above.

3. TheLondonFella thread starter Suspended

TheLondonFella

I knew you wouldn't let me down ;).

And I remember when you was toying over buying the AirPort Extreme (see, we go waaaaaay back!).

And nice one: I've still not tried my Pro with my Time Capsule, so thanks for reminding me.

With regards to the Pencil ... I'd love it if you could reply to my other post? I have some questions about it, before deciding to get one.

You shouldn't downplay the speakers ... they sound PUKKA!!

Glad you're still loving it, mate.

Who needs Mc D's, eh?!

4. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

the speakers are actually very very good. they even out-perform 2 of my older BT speakers!

5. Zari macrumors member

Zari

The Pencil is my fave with the iPad Pro, as it finally makes this a very useful tool for me in the workplace.

The camera is very good, I took some panoramic photo's of the office yesterday and everyone was really impressed with the picture quality.
    The speakers are pretty good for a device like this, I won't be using them that much as I'll mostly be using headphones when watching films or listening to music.

I'm sure that there's going to be more that I like as I use it over the coming months.

6. cardfan macrumors 65816