94% Satisafaction Rate!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by papbot, Jul 22, 2016.

1. papbot macrumors 6502

2. BarracksSi, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016

BarracksSi macrumors 68040

BarracksSi

I didn't participate, but it still mostly aligns with what I think about the AW, including whether I'd recommend it or not (although I pretty much dismiss the idea of waiting a hardware upgrade, and would mention the watchOS 3 upgrade instead).

Here's the Wristly post that Computer World was reading:
    https://medium.com/wristly-thoughts...et-not-recommending-it-9e400836310#.8csteczc2

Speaking of the 94% satisfaction rate, I'll suggest that current AW owners are a self-selecting bunch. Most are already regular wristwatch wearers (my own poll says two-thirds regularly wore watches before the AW), they're likely to be early adopters (and willing to put up with some shortcomings), and they also aren't expecting it to be a super-device like an iPhone clone or a solar-radio-synced G-Shock.

3. papbot thread starter macrumors 6502

When I saw how improved the functions were with the upcoming software I knew I wouldn't care whether there was a new model or not. Maybe in a few more years I'll be interested but for now this is(will be) perfect for me.

4. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

There is now no reason where I'd want to upgrade besides aesthetic reasons, to have a second watch to change into. It's just about 95% complete to me now.

The only thing we are missing is 3rd party watch faces, and I completely believe we will get that or Apple will release a large quantity.

If they will do limited edition watch bands for gay pride and now the Rio Olympic Games, just like that, I believe they can and will do this.