9400 Chip

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mbp9400, Aug 29, 2011.

1. mbp9400 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

So I have to install Windows on my Mac for a computer class at School, and I thought that the one advantage was that I'll be able to play games on my computer now. Sort of. -_- I know that the performance of the 9400m is sup-par to low compared to today's standards, and I'm not expecting anything good, but.. Can you guys tell me which of the following I'll be able to play on low to medium settings (remember, this is Windows, so there wont be any crappy cider ports, which have low fps, of course :))? Just as a note, I can play CoD4 (the Aspyr port) at about 35-90 fps, both in campaign and multiplayer (I've gotten it up to 110, but it hovers in the 60's or 50's) at a 1028x768 res with medium high settings. I also play TF2, HL2, Garry's Mod and other Source games at 60fps on high settings. So what do you guys think I'll be able to run, out of the following? Thanks for the help everyone :)
    My specs are: Intel Core 2 Duo (2.26 GHZ) nVidia 9400M GPU (256mb) 4GB DDR3 Ram, 7200 RPM 750 GB HDD.

Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2

Yep :D That's all I want to play for now.. So what do you think? Yes or no @ what settings and res? Thanks a lot.