95% pass on credit checks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Nov 8, 2007.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

been reading a few sites tonight and the word is that 95% of us will pass the crdeit check with no problems, people who would normally have to pay a deposit on a phone will pass and those who would normally fail will have to pay the deposit.
    a sigh of relief? i hope:D:D

2. sparkyms macrumors 65816

Fingers crossed, as I don't have a credit card (so i cant pay it off every month, and therefore get a good credit rating) so hopefully it'll all be good.

I'm actually feeling the excitement a bit now. Shame its like.. all day to wait tho!

3. Kardashian macrumors 68020

Kardashian

If that was the case, I would happily enter into the £55 p/m contract option.

But I know they won't accept me.

4. sneeks macrumors 6502a

redgaz and I will spend the afternoon in the Glasgow store queue stressing over credit checks :D It's all I've thought of all week.

5. redgaz26 thread starter macrumors 68020

redgaz26

sneeks i've sent you a pm with my mobile number call me the morra if we don't meet up first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seems like its me and you from 1:D:D:D

if theres no one else waiting we'll go to the pub

6. aerospace macrumors 6502a

given theres no subsidy for the iphone theres little reason to reject anyone. the reason for a credit check is that most companies give you a 200 phone when you sign up. if you never pay them a dime they loose big time. you paid for the phone, so all they loose is a month or 2 of service price, much less risky.

7. Project macrumors 68020

Good point. I would cry if I failed the credit check.

8. aerospace macrumors 6502a

I intentionally failed the credit check to use prepaid option. I'm thinking of going to tmobile contract as its cheaper. Now that I've had an iphone there no going back, only thing I would get rid of it for would be 2.0 if it has gps :)