Hello all, I was wondering if you could give me some advice. Although I am aware of an imminent iMac update, I found a $950 iMac on Craigslist, and I'm unsure of whether or not to go for it or wait, and spend more money. The specs are: 20" screen 4GB RAM 250GB memory 2.0Ghz Core 2 Duo iLife '09 mac OSX 10.5.6 It also has a warranty on it until March 2011. I'm torn. I am not sure if I should wait or not, what do you think?