$999 buck Macbook Pro 13 new model at Microcenter

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by crzdcolombian, May 30, 2011.

1. crzdcolombian macrumors 6502a

crzdcolombian

They have them for 200 bucks off which is the cheapest I have seen them anywere. I didn't get a free printer or ipod but didn't really care. Also the guy told me they had a brand new one but the box was opened and that he'd mark 100 bucks off. I got a brand new i5 Macbook pro for 899:D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy

Any way if you are looking for one thats a good place but there aren't many around. Microcenter.com

2. DustinT macrumors 68000

DustinT

Great deal. That price has been around a while and its probably the best way to get a MBP 13" if you've got a Microcenter around.

3. ddeadserious macrumors 6502a

ddeadserious

Definitely a great deal, picked mine up last week. There was a HP Printer promotion going on - I had to ask about it, but it's $40 off any HP Printer with purchase of a Mac or PC. Grabbed a nice HP All-in-One for $80.

4. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Yes, great deal indeed. That is how I got my current laptop. Unless you are a student and wait for the summer back to school promo but even then this deal can't be beat.

5. kncase macrumors newbie

Yes, it is a good deal. But beware: Microcenter is strict about charging a 15% restocking fee for a return.
    In my case, I wanted to return my i5 13" MBP because the screen was yellowish. Microcenter considered that a matter of personal taste rather than a defect, and thus would not accept the return without charging the restocking fee. They were out of stock on the i5, so to avoid the restocking fee I had to exchange it for an i7 (and thus pay for an upgrade I never wanted).