Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aerove

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Hi gus , its been 5 days since i got my mac and i wanted to mention few things!!!

Firstly The Mac Osx is simply friggin awsome!!! it feels so slick especially since all ever used was windhows!!! ( wantedly misspelled it :D)
secondly I initially wanted to install xp for my programming and for working on my docs and presentations but heck!!!! no way am i gonna leave osx!!! my desktop pc has been untouched for as many days !!! previously i used to use it 24*7 !!!
thirdly The only reason for installing windhows was for gaming and nothin nothin else!! :)
finally Overall Mac Os x turned out to be waaaaay better than what i had expected it to be, i aint goin baack to windows ever ever again!!

important note I Feel the whole yellowing iss has been overblown .. its because lots of mbp users who like me have awsome displays dont write about them!!! My screen looks soooo good!!! You can check out those pics here

As you can see it doesnt have any yellowing issue or anythin ... so dont think twice before heading out to buy one!!!:apple:

Btw mine is a week 35 lg display! :D

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
always to hear a switcher who loves there new mac, lots of pleasure with it!!

aerove

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
Atlanta,GA
oh yeah!!!! hey btw i was thinkin of putin a caption on my car along with the apple logo sticker!! :D

can u guys suggest some good ones???
i was thinkin somethin like
"i'm a mac!!"

wat do u guys suggest???

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
oh yeah!!!! hey btw i was thinkin of putin a caption on my car along with the apple logo sticker!! :D

can u guys suggest some good ones???
i was thinkin somethin like
"i'm a mac!!"

wat do u guys suggest???

something like:

Designed by Apple in California, Assembled in China

:p

or I've switched, have you??

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
Welcome to Mac world aerove ;)

Great to read a positive review. As psychofreak said, it gets better. You'll soon be finding all the little secrets that Apple hide in OSX and their applications.

Enjoy your mac :)

Dybbuk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
How about "Apple: **** YEAH"

No good? :)

I just switched a few weeks ago to the MacBook myself, and they are right; it only does get better. :) Please keep us updated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.