a big fan

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fadetoblack86, Mar 15, 2008.

1. fadetoblack86 macrumors newbie

ok i really like this site. it totally helps me with questions i have with my mac or ipod if i ever need them. (esspecially since i use to use pc a lot)

now i've had my mac for about a year and was wanting to sell it on ebay or here, but i haven't reached the 100 posts yet to officially advertise it on the marketplace thread.

i'm not trying to advertise it here nor will i speak of it til i actually get to officially do it correctly. i don't want to break the rules, but i don't want to start a random thread either.

so my question is what's the best way to get my posts up? i don't know too much about macs to help others. but i would also like input to what i should do to clear private information from my mac before i sell it too. or ways to clean it up.

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Probably this forum or the Current Events are your best bet to gain posts. Even if you're of strong opinions, I wouldn't do the Political forum -- only because posts there don't count towards your total, so you'd be wasting your time as far as goosing your post count.