A big problem in iPhone 4 .. Yellow screen, please help me

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iLiveAlone, Mar 21, 2011.

1. iLiveAlone macrumors newbie

Hello

I bought the iPhone 4 and found its screen is yellow, as shown in the picture

Is it is normal or a problem of manufacturing

Please help me because I am a while ago and I live in a loss

As is shown in the picture

When compared with white

And shows a yellow screen on the right

images.jpg

Please help me ..
    And please give me information , From a trusted source

With thanks

2. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

Not sure if its a "problem" Ive read lots of threads where this happened. Some people have taken it back for a replacement only to find that one was also yellow.

3. big58ben macrumors newbie

Standard Issue

I have the same issue - my Iphone is much "whiter" in appearance from my wife's. Both are new Verizon Iphone 4s.

I took both Iphones back into my local Apple store. The sales rep was very polite, looked at the 2 Iphones next to each other and said "Yes, that is a large difference." He very dutifully took my wife's Iphone and exchanged it. Note: I had taken my MacBook with and proceeded to restore the Iphone.

Problem, the new one was better but still "discolored". I pointed this out and again the very polite and dutiful sales rep, got another new phone. Before restoring this one, I checked it out. Nope - still "discolored".

The polite rep said "it must be the difference in the manufacturing lot". Having been involved in manufacturing for 20+ years - I allowed that answer. I will soon be going back to the store to attempt a new "lot".

Long story short - the "discolored" screen is still "discolored" just not as badly.

I hope I can resolve it to my wife's satisfaction this time around.

This response probably won't help you out - but it is a reference point.

4. iLiveAlone thread starter macrumors newbie