A big problem with new mac mini 2010

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by chemasevi, Jun 30, 2010.

1. chemasevi macrumors member

First sorry for my english.I bought the new mac mini last week and I have a problem with wifi and downloads jdownloader.When I put the links in jdownloader it was very slow and there is up and down of speed.In my macbook not problem with the same links and it is always maximum of speed.Anyone have same problem?I've refund two mac mani for this problem.

2. Gakboi macrumors regular

3. chemasevi thread starter macrumors member

Sorry but it isn´t a solution for my problem.I will refund the new mac mini and i´ll buy a imac.

4. glitch44 macrumors 65816

Honestly this sounds like a software problem and not a hardware problem. I doubt there's anything wrong with your mini, just an ISP/ connection/ jdownloader problem.

5. chemasevi thread starter macrumors member

It´s impossible because with macbook and pc computer are going perfect.I refunded two mac mini for this problem.

6. glitch44 macrumors 65816

No, it's not impossible. Jdownloader is a java app. Do you have a different version of java? Or is the macbook Leopard and the mini Snow Leopard? Does your router have trouble with the mini but not the others because it has old firmware? There are a hundred software differences that you probably haven't explored. But return another one if you want.

7. archipellago macrumors 65816

maybe the computer is trying to stop you being a thieving copyright infringing bastad??

just a thought...

8. Sensamic macrumors 68030

Pay for the premium account and it will go faster...

9. chemasevi thread starter macrumors member

Yes I have premium account with rapidshare and megaupload. :)