iPhone A bit of help needed in theming.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Cubemaster13, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Cubemaster13 macrumors member

Being jailbroken on a last generation iPod Touch 4g, I would say I have a little bit of experience in iOS theming. In the following pictures, both themes did once work fine on the previously mentioned device.

[​IMG]
    The weather widget theme is Blacksand. As you see, there is a black bar at the bottom.

[​IMG]
    In this picture, the slider is Nobelis HD. You can faintly see a grayish line at the same point where the black bar starts in the previous picture. Also, the camera button is weird. There are no other Winterboard themes enabled. A guess for this problem is that I may have an outdated version of Nobelis. I don't know.
    NOTE: The grey bar is not apart of the wallpaper.

Also, i have been trying to use a weather widget theme on my Homescreen with a similar problem as the first picture.

Thanks in advance.

2. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

use No Lock Bars to get rid of that line.

as for the camera i am not sure.

do you have Nobilis HD at the very top of your Winterboard list?

3. Cubemaster13 thread starter macrumors member

yes it is. The only reason it bugs me is that i have seen pictures of other people having it work fine. Thanks for the No Lock Bars though!!

4. Cubemaster13 thread starter macrumors member

Is there some code I can change in the HTML file of the theme I can manipulate to fix the black bar in the weather theme?