iPhone A bug about keyboard sounds

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by hallex, Jul 31, 2013.

1. hallex macrumors member

Iphone 4s,running ios 7 b4.

After i switched off the keyboard clicks sound, i still heard sounds when i clicked the numeric keyboard to make a phone call.

Who can tell me how to fix this bug.:confused:

2. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

Are you serious... Obviously when your tryna make a call or use the phone app and enter the phone number to dial of course it's gonna make the sounds

3. hallex thread starter macrumors member

I'm sorry if i made a mistake...i just remember that on ios 6 and its earlier version OS i had always heard nothing when i dialed to make phone calls... So confused now,:apple:

4. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

Have you had your iPhone on silent and the phone app dial sound has always been there though

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

Maybe you had mute on at the time.

6. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

You must have had your iPhone on silent cause when I put it on silent I can't hard no dial key sounds

7. hallex thread starter macrumors member

No, i exactly remember i did not have mute on at that time.

8. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

You sure you didn't have the silent/mute on the side of your iPhone on because with it on it silents your notification sounds, ringtones and phone app dial sounds

9. C DM macrumors Westmere

The sound of keypad dial is connected to the ringer sound--if you have the ringer sound turned off (via the mute switch, for example) then there will be no dial sound either, and if you have the ringer sound turned on but set to the lowest setting for example, then you'll have a very low dial sound as well. This is how it has been before and how it still seems to be now.