A Bunch of Videos

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by kap91, Aug 4, 2007.

1. kap91 macrumors member

Hey there. I am a student at Freedom High School in Florida and am part of the TV Production program. I have just posted a website with most of my videos from the past school year and was wondering if anybody had any comments on them. Some of them are pretty bad but others I think are pretty good. They are listed progressively with my first videos on the first page and so on. Please tell me what you think. I'm not expecting anyone to watch all of them though, there are too many to do that unless you have a lot of free time. Thanks,

http://web.mac.com/kap91/iWeb/FTV Video Site/Home.html

2. Texas04 macrumors 6502a

Texas04

I noticed that you have created a lot of newscast packages and let me be the first to say, they are VERY GOOD. (I watched only one or two all the way through as well as a PSA.
    The only thing I would suggest is if you cut down interview time, and talk yourself just a bit. It is a great thing to let others tell the story, but it is also a good thing to talk with enthusiasm yourself. Your voice can reconnect with the audience if an interviewee just does not seem to cut it.

Other then that, it was very good! Editing, cutting, identifiers, it was all spectacular!

As far as the web goes, I would consider maybe having sub pages for your videos, right now they are downloading all at once, and that can eat up your bandwidth very quickly.

3. kap91 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. I'll also keep that tip in mind about the webpage.

4. kap91 thread starter macrumors member

5. kap91 thread starter macrumors member

I have updated the page with all the new videos I've done this year. They are under the 2007-2008 tab.

6. gabrules macrumors newbie

Hi, I was very surprised by the videos. They are very good and your school has a pretty impressive set up. Compared to some of the schools I've seen you guys have it good.
    Gabriel
    Video Express
    http://www.videoexpressmontreal.com