A case like Incase Snap that covers bottom?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Florida Gator, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Florida Gator macrumors regular

I've been using an Incase Snap for the past year and love it's feel, trimness and face-down protection. As some of you know, it doesn't protect the bottom or the top bands of the phone. I recently dropped my phone and wouldn't you know, it landed on a stair edge and dented up the bottom edge of the screen pretty bad, since it was unprotected.

I'm looking to get an iPhone 4S and want to prevent such a thing from happening again while maintaining as much trimness from the Snap as possible. I've been looking at the Incipio NGP case, but it appears to be rather bulky and I don't trust the soft rubber. I've also looked at the Speck Candyshell, but it too is pretty bulky. I was considering the Incase Slider, but I'm concerned about it scratching my phone.

So is there anything similar to the Incase Snap, that's thin, hard, yet soft-touch, and protects the bottom and the top too?

2. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

3. wellok macrumors 6502

The Incipio Feather doesn't cover the bottom or top either.

I gave up and went with a bumper with a Power Support back protector.

4. Florida Gator thread starter macrumors regular

5. charlesdayton, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

The Switcheasy Nude is similar and covers the top and bottom.

6. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

I have an incase snap and it protects the bottom and top? Maybe I have a new version?

7. couzo macrumors newbie

I have the switcheasy nude and really like it. It covers pretty much all edges with the plug covers put on the bottom is covered with just the speakers exposed.