A Case that fits new iPad, MBA, MBP, and iPhone

Kelped

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2010
I need a carrying case, preferably in Leather/Microfiber, with four separate compartments that fit each of the following four devices: new iPad, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, and iPhone 4.

I need to carry these with me at all times.

Any suggestions?

Jasmynp

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2011
East Coast, USA
This seems like a tall order. You may have some success with one of those rolling briefcases or a bookbag. Take a look at Tumbuk2 or sfbags.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I'm just confussed as to why you need to all of them. I think your best bet would be a messenger type bag with a separate case for the air and iPad. If you can find one big enough to acommadate all 3.

yeungman

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2011
Some time before Christmas, the Apple Store carried a nylon Tucano Multitasking bag that had separate compartments for MBP, MBA 11", iPad & iPhone. There were 2 versions: one that fits a 13" MBP (model #BMTO13) & another for 15" (model #BMTO15)

http://www.tucanousa.com/shop/multitasking-horizontal-for-macbook-15.html

I have the 13" version. I attached some pics.

Looks like Amazon Marketplace has some left.

Attachments

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

Digidesign

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
I need a carrying case, preferably in Leather/Microfiber, with four separate compartments that fit each of the following four devices: new iPad, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, and iPhone 4.

I need to carry these with me at all times.

Any suggestions?

Bonus: I think you can fit a Mac Pro, an iMac and Apple store Genius in there too.

Last edited: