A copy cat of iPhone case website?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fatboyfootball, Jun 12, 2009.

1. fatboyfootball macrumors newbie

I surfed on the net to find an iphone case for myself and i've visited more-thing, dealsniper, switcheasy and many others, but i'm quite confused about what they are selling coz some of them has the same case...:(

i found a website called www.idealcase.com, who has the same content & cases as dealsniper one, when i watch over their return policy, i found the name dealsniper in it..:eek:

are they from the same company? or...idealcase.com is a copy cat? does anyone knows is it really worth buying from them and are they scam? :confused:

i've captured the screen & u guys may see wt happened..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

I know a few companies like this...selling the same products under different url 'companies'
    I don't have experience with the one your referencing...but the few I do know about are legitimate businesses. If you're going to buy from them (the one's I know about), it's a perfectly safe transaction...but getting a refund or exchange can be a royal pain...and is more trouble for you than it is for them.

My suggestion...is avoiding any and all shady businesses you can...and when in doubt...DONT even think about doing business with them. :D