A couple case ?'s please respond if you can help

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

I have a couple questions. The last couple nights I've been searching high and low for a case that meets my needs. Ps I have Verizon iPhone

1. Is anyone using the switcheasy Vulcan case? If you are, how is the fit? It seems pretty tight fitting. Also what's the texture like? From videos it looks very silicone feely like the belkin grip

2. Does anyone know of any tpu cases that are matte finish BESIDES the incipio ngp case? I love my ngp case but it adds a little too much bulk for my liking, plus it's not made for the Verizon iPhone so my sleep/awake button is snug against the edge. I'd love to find a thinner form fitting tpu matte finish case other then the ngp though.

Hope some of you can help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

2. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

I do not have it, but I ordered the Switcheasy Trim for my sister, and it's bumper piece is made from the same "hydro polymer" material as the Vulcan. It is much nicer than silicone imo. Its sturdier and holds it's shape better (arguably better than TPU), while still being able to absorb impact. It is also easy to pull in and out of your pocket without clinging to the material too much. Like TPU, it is also less of a lint magnet than silicone. If it's anything at all like the other Switcheasy cases in my household (2 rebels, a trim, and a glitz), it is likely a very tight fit around the phone.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

4. tekbeattv macrumors member

tekbeattv

1. I have reviewed the SwitchEasy Vulcan before on my channel, it has been one of my personal favorite cases. The silicon is not lint catching, it is pretty tight fitting.

2. A thinner TPU matte finish case...none that I can think of actually other than the NGP sorry I could not help more!

Will

5. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

No that's awesome thanks a bunch.

6. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

7. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

I use the Vulcan. Great case. I find the feeling more like hard plastic than rubber. It fits tight great fit even with screen protectors. As for the fingerprints, yes it collects fingerprints but not as bad as the naked glass.