A Couple Questions

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MBM355, Nov 17, 2007.

1. MBM355 macrumors newbie

Hey guy,
    I just upgraded to a 15" Macbook Pro from my iBook G4 and am extremely happy. Just have a couple quick questions...
    -How can I transfer all my pictures from iPhoto/ songs from iTunes from my iBook G4 to my Macbook Pro? I'm kind of computer illiterate with certain things... ;)

-I love the feature of the backlit keyboard, however not all my buttons are the same brightness. For instance, my enter/ return key is definitely brighter then the 4 and 5 keys. Is this normal? Not really a big deal just wondering.

Thanks for your help, and I'm sure i'll think of more questions soon.

2. NAG macrumors 68030

NAG

If you just got your computer I would suggest using the migration assistant (found in your utilities folder). This requires a firewire cord however. It basically copies all your documents and settings from one computer to another (including your libraries).

3. Csmitte macrumors 6502

Csmitte

Do you have an external HD? if so just put all your stuff on the EHD and distribute as needed. as for the keyboard I am not sure on the keyboard, however there is an led right under the Enter key. Also if you just bought your MBP you can take it to an apple store and they will do all that stuff for you? I think you have like 7 days.