A day at apple in San Francisco

casperk87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
San Jose
Right now im in the two story apple store in SF, very nice by the way. So much to see and do. Once the day is over i will post some great pics ive been taking. Ohh yea and I witnessed the apple store squatter in action!!!! Pictures to come most definatly. :D

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
tech4all said:
It's a 2 story Apple Store? I didn't know that. I'll have to go there sometime.
More importantly, the people who work there are nice!!! I wish I lived closer to that store than Valley Fair's. :(

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
devilot76 said:
More importantly, the people who work there are nice!!! I wish I lived closer to that store than Valley Fair's. :(
You don't like the one at Valley Fair? Or you think that being near the one is SF would be 'cooler'? ;)

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
tech4all said:
You don't like the one at Valley Fair? Or you think that being near the one is SF would be 'cooler'? ;)
Eh, I haven't had good experiences w/ the people @ VF. And SF is cooler... :D But I'm not a fan of the SF Apple Store's clearish staircase; seeing as I'm afraid of heights, staircases, and bridges... hehe. :eek:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
devilot76 said:
I'm not at home (Where the Mac Things Are)... what does that do?
just wait till you can try it, press it again to toggle it off, its a fun way to mess around with friends/coworkers etc though the Universal Access settings

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Oh... Two stories of apple store, right in the middle of a tourist trap city...

I HATE YOU, AIRTRAN!!!!

*goes off to fume*

Have fun at the Apple store. Don't get kicked out for posting on MR while being there, hehe.

*calls AirTran "customer service" again*
*tries to to curse*

*kick wall*
Whhyyyyyyyy???

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
iBlue said:
[evil laugh] oh I like that apple/ctrl/option/8 thing! I have to remember that one!
Yes... I could definitely imagine giving some poor hapless unknowing Mac-user quite the scare.

thanks, GoodTimes!!!

goodtimes5

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2004
Bay Area
People are so cruel nowadays...

I never had the guts to use this combo at all the computers in the Store in fear of eternal banishment.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
goodtimes5 said:
Press apple-control-option-8 on every computer!
I have done that on a few computers at the Apple Store in Lynwood. Great fun that was. I am also thinking of doing that to the Mac labs in the Fine Art building at University for an April Fools joke.

casperk87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
San Jose
So heres the pictures (finally)

So on our way we snaped some great shots of the city, and becasue we were so eager to get there i made a few illegal turns because I am not as famillar with the area as I should be. But it's ok I fit in very well with the drivers in SF becasue I just as big of jerk when i'm driving as they are.

And then we finally got there. YESSSSS!!!!! and though we didn't stay there all day the parking garage was right next to it (valet by the way) so we kept comeing back. It was a great store.

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
<rant>
I really wish the managers would tell that "no good, sh*t faced, butch and skanky squatter" to get out of our store!!!

What she is doing is wrong. She's bringing in her HP laptop and playing Party Poker for hours just sitting there.

Please post a pic of her. I need more rant fuel.

</rant>

:mad:

casperk87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
San Jose
Daveway said:
<rant>
I really wish the managers would tell that "no good, sh*t faced, butch and skanky squatter" to get out of our store!!!

What she is doing is wrong. She's bringing in her HP laptop and playing Party Poker for hours just sitting there.

Please post a pic of her. I need more rant fuel.

</rant>

:mad:
ohh Yea I forgot heres the picture we took of her. She types really fast though.

We asked what is up with her going and stealing the internet over there when we were watching the Final Cut PRO (valley fair dosn't do pro apps) and they said "there is nothing we can do about her."