A Dent in my Pro..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iBryton, Jul 24, 2011.

1. iBryton macrumors regular

I have a Macbook Pro 2011 13" and I take really good care of it.

I'm not sure how, but the dent happened on the bottom left of the unibody looking upside down on the apple logo.

When it happened, the computer was in a Incase Neoprene Sleeve..

What should I do to get rid of it.. is it somebody worth complaining to?

2. sporadicMotion macrumors 65816

sporadicMotion

If the machine is fine, then just take it as the first bump in the road... it's always the worst one (mentally). If it's just the bottom panel that your referring to, you could probably buy a replacement.

3. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

4. aeboi macrumors 65816

aeboi

Incase doesn't guarantee anything so there's no one worth complaining to. Apple sure isn't going to give a rats either. If you wanted to protect against dents you would've gotten one of their hard cases or a really thick soft case.

5. randomrazr macrumors 65816

6. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

I have a dent on the top lid. It doesn't bother me because it doesn't affect my usage of the machine. You're going to get dents and scratches; it's just part of using stuff.

7. cjmal macrumors 6502

There really isn't anyone you can 'complain' to...it was an accident...no one's at fault for what happened to your machine. Like sporadicMotion said...just take it as the first of many things that will happen to your MBP. I remember when I got my first nick on mine (by accidentally hitting my MPB against my Cinema Display)...it felt horrible but you'll forget over time.

8. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom