Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kutyafule

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
Hi, would you like to have some chaotic fun, 8 fingers on a single iPad, and a challenging space career? You can in my new game for the iPad called Four: The Space Fight.

Free download (it's ads free as well!):
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/four-the-space-fight/id689139129?mt=8

It's a different kind of space shooter, where you actually need to fly your ship, and shoot at enemies as well. You can play with 3 friends on a single iPad at the same time, because it offers a face-to-face multiplayer mode. Also you can play alone and complete the four progressively difficult levels of the career mode.

screenshot_1.jpg

Web: www.fourios.com
Facebook: facebook.com/FourTheSpaceFight
Twitter: twitter.com/FourSpaceFight

Regards,
Balazs

Kutyafule

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
What do you think?

Oh, and I'd love to hear what you think about the game! Bad or good, just tell me! At this point, I'd like it to be a good game, that you enjoy playing! Updates are coming already that will include a different control layout. And after that there's going to be a new game mode for Game Center leaderboards!

Cheers,
Balazs

Kutyafule

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
Version 1.2 is out, and now you an choose from 3 different control layouts. So if you didn't like the controls, it's time to give it another try. And as always I'm open to any suggestions or feedback. Please do tell me if you have anything in mind!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.