A few irritations with themeing on 5.1.1?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by imDanielWood, May 31, 2012.

1. imDanielWood macrumors member

First of all let me just explain that I'm relativly new to jailbreaking, so most of these questions may seem a little obvious/dumb to some of you, so my apologies in advance...

I have a few small problems with themes using Winterboard on my device (iPhone 4S running 5.1.1). What happens is when I open an app from the springboard the animation SHOULD look something like this:

[​IMG]

This is half way open, see how the background behind it fades to black as the app opens? Well here is how it works when I have a theme activated:

[​IMG]

The icons are the only thing that fade to black, they also scatter but the wallpaper doesn't fade to black like it should...

It doesn't look like much of an issue but when you see the animation the icons literally just look like a few LARGE black pixels/errors, which looks really, really bad. Has anybody else had this problem too? Is there any fix?

I've tried using the theme without summerboard mode on, which doesn't work, and with summerboard mode off most of the icons(seems to be only cydia apps) don't appear themed anyway, so does anybody have a fix for that?

Another problem is rounded edges seem to have black corners making them look square, similar to this:

[​IMG]

See the corners of the search results? Could be related to the problem above...

If anybody could help me I'd be extremely grateful. Could it be as simple as the theme isn't updated for 5.1.1? I don't know, as I said, I'm new to jailbreaking...

Thanks!

2. imDanielWood thread starter macrumors member

Anybody? I'm seriously stuck on how to fix these... :(