A few questions about iPhone 4 and 4s.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrmcpang, Oct 4, 2011.

1. mrmcpang macrumors newbie

I have a few questions.

1. When do you think that the iPhone 4s will be abundantly available for sale on eBay for significantly cheaper prices? (over 20% off the retail price) In Australia, the 16GB version will be available for $799. If it's going to take more than a few weeks for the discounted iPhones to be listed on eBay, I'd rather not wait and just purchase an iPhone this week.

2. Is the Siri function exclusive to the iPhone 4s, or will it be available on earlier models as well?

3. I'm predicting that you could probably purchase a new iPhone 4 off eBay for around 500 bucks or less in the near future. Do you personally believe that the iPhone 4s is worth the extra couple of hundred bucks?

4. I've been told that the iPhone 4 is already incredibly fast as it is. Do you think that the A5 processor will actually make much of a difference to speed performance in comparison with an A4 processor?

Thanks.

2. drb1992 macrumors 6502

drb1992

1. I highly doubt you will see iPhone 4S discounted that much on ebay only weeks after the release. Especially since iPhones have high resell value.
    2.Siri is 4S exclusive
    3.Depends on how bad you want it.
    4.Yes, the 4S will be very noticeably faster. I believe Apple said it is twice as fast as the iPhone 4 and has x7 the gpu power.