A Few Questions Regarding Ordering Body Guardz ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Sep 28, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

I am about to order it...Will I get the new and better cut out, How long does the "Free Shipping" take....and does anyone know of Coupon Codes that would work...I tried the Utah one that took 10 bucks off but that no longer is working, so I didnt place the order yet

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

There is also a separate thread for this, you could click on the quoted post if you want to take a look for more discussions about BG

3. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

why don't you e-mail NLU with these questions ?

I received my package in just a few days after ordering it

4. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

Geez, I just thought I would ask people that have experience with this, I never have....I need the phone to be ready by Sat, like Dried and ready to go out of town....So I am trying to see if I need to do faster shipping or if the free shipping will get here in time

5. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

I wasn't trying to be mean, but you need to stop being lazy and put the effort into answering the question yourself

without knowing where you live ( relative to where NLU is located) how do you expect us to be able to answer your question ?

Also its the weekend so any shipment placed today will not be started until Monday

6. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

should be there, i'de 2-3 day it. Takes 12 hours for the phone to be usable.

7. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

The problem though is that this isn't necessarily true. i have had First Class USPS packages take up to a week ( 5 business days)

Here is NLU's shipping policy