General A few strange issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Tyler23, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Tyler23, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013

Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Hey everyone, I noticed when i brought up Auxo (app switcher), a couple of the thumbnails would be a picture of a kid in a pirate hat and with the words "Please do not pirate" on it.

I haven't pirated anything. Anything I've installed has been a free tweak or something I've paid for (Auxo, IntelliScreenX, my attempted purchase of Zephyr). I do not have any desire to pirate anything and wouldn't know how to do so even if I wanted to.

Again, has anyone seen this before? Everything I've installed seems legit and are among the most popular tweaks, so I'm just a little concerned.

2. Tyler23 thread starter macrumors 603

Tyler23

Anyone? Mainly in regards to the second part of my post, regarding seeing the Please Do Not Pirate image with a kid wearing a pirate hat.

The last thing I had installed before that was a tweak to hide the "No new notifications" message in notification center. All of my tweaks/apps were legally obtained, either as free tweaks or paid (auxo, intelliscreenx). This happened shortly after attempting to purchase Zephyr.

Again, I have never pirated an app, and don't even know how, so where would this image have come from?

Is there any way to tell if somehow so malicious code or something infected my phone?

3. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

lol.

do you have the latest update of auxo? apparently there were issues when using auxo and zephyr but fixed in the latest update.

4. Tyler23 thread starter macrumors 603

Tyler23

I do have the latest update. This occurred after that.